Estrelica.Core makes integration with RSA's Archer platform simple, straightforward and painless.
Estrelica.Core overlays Archer's REST and web services APIs with a .NET Standard 2.0 object model which completely eliminates the need to program directly against Archer's APIs when you need to interact with your Archer instance's metadata and content. More than just a set of serialization classes, it represents your Archer instance metadata and content as a fully-traversible and strongly-typed object graph, with built-in intelligence to make accessing and updating your Archer instance almost as simple as writing a "Hello, World!" application.
Estrelica.Core works with all versions of Archer from 6.4 through 6.11 (the current release).
Additionally, in the Professional and Enterprise versions, Estrelica.Core provides access to many entities or properties that are not available from the standard Archer APIs. Among these are:
- Subform identification and retrieval apart from a subform field
- Non-default layouts
- Report details
- Numeric ranges and values
- Module owners
- Level filters
- Level relationships
- Field descriptions, default text, advanced display text, prefixes/suffixes and other extended field info
- Calculated field formulas
- Record Permission field inheritance
- Extended content information (e.g. when content was last updated by the system rather than a user)
- User domain information (by name rather than internal integer Id)
- Levels related via multi-level Cross Reference fields
- Related Records fields corresponding to Cross Reference fields
This is how Estrelica Core makes it easy for you to develop robust and powerful Archer integration solutions via strongly-typed .NET classes with a minimum of coding effort.
Click here to get started!